Coronavirus in South Tyrol
Coronavirus in South Tyrol – current situation
Here you will find all the answers to the most important questions regarding the coronavirus in South Tyrol.
Carefree hiking fun - Safe holidays in Val d'Ega
To ensure that the summer season can begin on time and run smoothly and safely in Val d'Ega we take maximum care to ensure that hygiene, cleanliness and all existing precautions are observed for your safety. Book your holiday! Believe us - it's good for the soul! Should you change your mind at short notice: The cancellation conditions are as flexible as our hosts in Val d'Ega.
- Lift queues are a rarity thanks to the high passenger capacities and various access points - in addition, the queues at the lifts and ticket office can be controlled live
- On weekdays the lifts can transport ten times as many guests as can be accommodated in the Val d’Ega – so quiet slopes are guaranteed!
- Travel times on all lifts are short – less than the 15-minute contact limit. (A face-to-face contact of 15 minutes or more means a higher risk of infection.)
- All lifts are regularly disinfected.
- From 15 June tickets can also be bought online: simply redeem the ticket directly at the lift or pick up the pass with the obtained QR-Codefrom the ticket boxes (Cablecar Nova Levante valley station or Chairlift Paolina)
- Many hotels also allow guests to buy or pick up tickets on the premises.
Ski huts and staff:
- All huts have large sun terraces, and many also offer online booking.
- Staff in many hotels in the ski huts and in the ski rental outlets are all tested for COVID-19.
- All accommodation and service providers scrupulously comply with the safety regulations as required by law (minimum distancing, mouth-nose protection, disinfectant dispensers, etc.)
Free cancellations or refunds are guaranteed in the event that COVID-19 causes the closure of lift facilities and/or hotels.