The highlights of Carezza ski resort in Val d'Ega!
The many faces of one ski resort
Have board, will fly!
On your boards, get set, go! As the wind whishes rhythmically over the pistes the thrills come thick and fast. Snowboarders turn somersaults in the air in the snowpark, sledging fans whizz down the toboggan run on their sledges. Carezza is the ski resort where boards really seem to take off! Over the colourful pistes!
More than just skiing!
If, on the other hand, you're more inclined to freestyle, you'll find three separate lines with boxes, pipes and kickers at the Snowpark - and a nine-metre-long DFD tank as a highlight! For trying out, learning or showing off. But you can do Carezza sitting down, too! On a sledge, for example: four toboggan runs await speedy sledgers! And for those who prefer a more unhurried approach, there are 16 kilometres of sun-drenched cross-country trails – not to mention a seemingly limitless range of winter and snowshoe paths and ski tours. And remember that Carezza also forms part of Dolomiti Superski Carousel! Your winter fun on the pistes will know no bounds. Every winter sports fan will strike it lucky with Carezza!
Carezza ski resort at a glance:
- 40 kilometres of piste, including 55% blue, 30% red and 15% black pistes
- 14 modern, safe lifts
- 200 snow cannons guaranteeing fun in the snow
- 1 snowpark with a Family Fun Line, Easy Kicker and Easy Box Line as well as Medium Kicker Line
- 4 toboggan runs of 1.2 km, 1.5 km, 0.8 km and 4.5 km in length
- 16 kilometres of cross-country ski trails
- Ski tours, winter walking paths, snow shoe walking paths
- Carezza and Vigo di Fassa ski schools
- a variety of ski hire outlets
- when purchasing a multi-day pass, the option of Carezza-Val di Fassa combination ski pass giving access to another 6 affiliated ski areas: Buffaure, Ciampac, Catinaccio, Belvedere, Col Rodella, Passo Fedaia (Marmolada).
Winter in Carezza ski resort
On the snow, beneath the sun
Winter comes a snow-white colour in Carezza and the sun shines down practically non-stop! With 40 kilometres of piste and eight hours of sunshine per day in winter, skiers, snowboards and tobogganers can take their pick between heading downhill and taking time out again and again. That's because in this environmentally-friendly ski resort, holidays start with A for adventure and don't end until they get to Z for zooming down the piste! Exploring the winter woodland or making first attempts at skiing, touring to mountain peaks and whizzing back down again, visiting the frozen Lago di Carezza, enjoying some South Tyrolean cooking and great views at one of the 20 ski huts. In Carezza in the Val d'Ega, winter in the Dolomites is deep, genuine and sparkling white.
A winter holiday in Carezza between the Latemar and Catinaccio massifs, between adventure and relaxation, between the villages of Nova Levante, Carezza and Tires al Catinaccio – in the midst of the Dolomites of South Tyrol – simply legendary!